Yesterday we had our last doctors appt before heading to Germany and everything went great! The heartbeat was 146 and we got the results back from our Quadruple Screen Test (test for Downs Syndrome, etc) and everything is normal. I'm 18.5 weeks along right now. Also, my nauseas has gotten MUCH better over the last couple weeks so I'm really glad about that. I will be getting an ultrasound as soon as I can when we arrive in Germany. I have been feeling the baby move around a bunch in the past couple weeks also... what an awesome feeling!!!
Today we will be getting last minute errands done/packing up before the big move tomorrow. We leave out of San Francisco at 10:45am, have a layover in Chicago, and will arrive in Frankfurt at around 11:00am on Friday. We are both getting really excited and looking forward to everything. We have a couple friends (Eric's old co-workers that are now stationed there) that will be meeting us at the airport and taking us to our hotel.
I'll try to be better at updating this page in the future! The next post will be from Germany! :)
Auf wedersehen!
No comments:
Post a Comment