Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update Time!

Sorry its been awhile but I'm finally writing an update! We had two doc appts last week- Tues for an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid and Thurs to see the specialist for the 3D ultrasound to check everything else. Everything went well, he was around 6 lbs 2oz! He also flipped last week so hes now head down and ready to go :). We got one good ultrasound pic of his face(of course he was moving around again like he likes to do) but here it is:


Other than baby news, there not much else going on around here! Eric is staying busy with his class- and actually staying ahead on his homework- can you believe it?? :) He only has a couple more weeks and that will be over. I've been doing water aerobics almost every morning (throughout the week) and have been enjoying that. Although it wears me out so I come home and take a long nap... I'm going to miss being able to take naps whenever I want! haha. Heres my 36 week photo- I like to call it "large and in charge"


Well, thats about all the excitement around here...

No comments: