I'll be adding more soon but wanted to show you guys what he looks like. He looks a lot Eric so far!! He is really cute (but I guess I'm a little biased) :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG Laura he is so freaking cute. He looks like he is already smiling. :) He does look like Eric. lol You look so beautiful holding him, so natural!!! Congrats again. I wish I could hold him!!!!!!! Love you Jodi
Congrats on the new addition, he is sooooo cute and wonderful. What a great looking family you have :). We love the photos. Makes us not feel so far away. We can't wait to meet Lil' Micheal. So glad to hear things are going good.
Take care and we love you- Gloria, Travis and Isaiah
2 comments:
OMG Laura he is so freaking cute. He looks like he is already smiling. :) He does look like Eric. lol You look so beautiful holding him, so natural!!! Congrats again. I wish I could hold him!!!!!!!
Love you
Jodi
Congrats on the new addition, he is sooooo cute and wonderful. What a great looking family you have :). We love the photos. Makes us not feel so far away. We can't wait to meet Lil' Micheal. So glad to hear things are going good.
Take care and we love you- Gloria, Travis and Isaiah
Post a Comment