Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First doctors appointment

Today we took Michael for his first doctors appointment and everything went really well. He has regained his birth weight (7lbs 15oz) so the pediatrician says he is eating well. His reflexes were good and the doctor said his coloring looks good too. His kidney will need to be monitored by a physician off base so the pediatrician is sending in a request for that. We aren't sure where he will need to go but we think it might be about an hour away. He shouldn't have to go too often in the future though.

Michael is doing so good so far! At first we listened to the doctor and woke him up for feedings throughout the night but last night we decided to let him sleep and wake us up when he got hungry. He ended up sleeping 6 hours straight. So I think we will continue to just let him sleep :)

I will continue to add a few photos at a time. Since we have a slow internet connection, it takes forever to upload them... so I'll just do a few at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow First doctors apt. of sooooo many more. Im glad that he is healthy. I mean he looks absolutely perfect on the outside, its just good to know that he is cooked perfectly on the inside too. :)
I miss you and think about you all day. Love you
Cant wait to hold my, i mean your little boy.