Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey everyone! Michael is doing really great... still pretty consistent with his sleeping and is waking up every 3 hours or so to eat. I tell him every night before bed to go 8 hours between feedings but he hasn't been a good listener :). This weekend Eric is going to give him his first bottle so I can sleep a little more so I'm REALLY looking forward to that! We go to the pediatric kidney specialist on Friday the 12th so they can do another ultrasound and make sure everything is working properly with his one good kidney. The closest doctor that specializes in this is about an hour away in Heidelberg Germany so thats who we will be seeing. Everything seems to be working fine though so far but its still good that they are being thorough.

Michael has been a great baby so far and does really well on outings. We have been to 5 or 6 restaurants and every time he does so good. Also, we took him to a Christmas market over the weekend and he slept pretty much the whole time (which was surprising since it was outdoors and it was only about 28 degrees!! Luckily he was well bundled up!)

My mom left today to go back to NC... she was a real big help and we will miss her being around. Eric will be taking Mon, Tues and Wed off so that will be nice. It will be fun to spend some time together.

I think thats about all thats been going on! I'll post later next week after his kidney appt to let everyone know how that goes!

No comments: