ahahah He looks so chill sittin in his little seat. How stinkin cute! I love the bath tub pick. I cant wait to give him a bath. :) and all that other stuff. La Im so happy that I planned this trip. Trip of a lifetime I always say. :) Love you See you in a couple of days. -Jodi
Awww! I luv him just chillin, looking so content. He is soooo CUTE! I'm glad to hear he is sleeping longer. It will get even better too! Enjoy your company! Love Glo
2 comments:
ahahah
He looks so chill sittin in his little seat. How stinkin cute! I love the bath tub pick. I cant wait to give him a bath. :) and all that other stuff. La Im so happy that I planned this trip. Trip of a lifetime I always say. :) Love you See you in a couple of days.
-Jodi
Awww! I luv him just chillin, looking so content. He is soooo CUTE! I'm glad to hear he is sleeping longer. It will get even better too! Enjoy your company! Love Glo
Post a Comment