Sorry its been so long since I've posted on here. Its been pretty busy around our house with Eric working 60+ hours a week since there is a big inspection coming up at his work. He has had to work late most nights and also on Saturdays for the last several weeks. We will both be glad when this inspection is over at the end of March!
I've been keeping busy with an aerobics class I've been taking on Tues and Thurs mornings and a water aerobics class on Wed and Fri mornings. All 4 days I can bring Michael so its a good way for the two of us to get out and stay active! Eric and I have been talking about trying to do a Triathlon at some point this year so I need to get into shape!
We have also had a teenager living with us for 2 weeks so that keeps things fun around here! Her brother and sister in law (her guardians) are friends of ours and are both Active Duty. When they are both deployed, we are the backup guardians for her. So she will be with us until Friday. I always say she is our practice for when Michael turns 16 :).
Speaking of Michael, he is doing really well! Last week he began rolling over! He is starting to do more "fun" stuff like babble, smile real big and blow spit bubbles :). He is getting so big... it goes by so fast! He goes in tomorrow to see his kidney specialist for a checkup in Heidelberg. I'll post an update on that tomorrow or the next day.
1 comment:
He surely is growing fast and is adorable!!! Wish we could see him, but this is much better than nothing.
Know you guys are having a great time over there. It's a great time in your lives overall, so enjoy!!
Not much new here. Everyone is doing well.
Love to all and Big Kisses to little Michael.
Tom & Carmel
Post a Comment