Friday, April 3, 2009

Off to the states...

Hey everyone... as most of you know, I booked a trip a couple days ago to the states with Michael for this Tuesday! I am very excited to see everyone and for you guys to see Michael! I think we have most of the details planned:

Tuesday, April 7th- arrive in Charlotte
Wednesday- go down to Tampa to visit Sandi/Granny and Grandpa
Stay for around a week (not sure when we are coming back exactly)
Back to Charlotte-stay in Charlotte til the 29th of April
Back to Germany

Its about a 10 hour plane ride so that's the only thing I'm a little nervous about with Michael... hopefully he will do well! Eric got one of his co-workers to stay here at the house while we are gone to watch our pets. We will go over the details with her this weekend since shes never been to our house or anything yet. Eric leaves on Sunday night (not Monday like we originally thought) for 5 weeks. I'm going to miss him a lot but I know hes excited about his trip too.

Well anyways, that's the trip! So if you would like to visit with us while we are there, just let me know. I won't have a cell phone but I'll be staying with my parents in Charlotte and Sandi in Tampa so you can reach me at those places or just email me.

See ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey La
Im so glad I got to tlak to you today... I miss you. I wish that I was going to be able to see you and Michael on your adventure..
I know he will do well, he proved that he liked traveling while I was there. :)
Well I love you and I hope that you have a wonderfull Trip!
Love you and cant wait to hear all about it
Love ua
Jodi