Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little behind...

Hello all! I've been behind lately in updating the blog... but here it goes.

We had Michael's 6 month appointment last week (even though he is soon turning 7 months on the 13th) and it went very well. He was almost 19 lbs, 27 inches, and in the 50%-75% percentile... so pretty average size! The doctor said he looked very healthy and was doing everything a six month old should... so that's good news. Speaking of new things Michaels been doing, here are a few: He's been sitting up very well without falling over, scooting around backwards (not quite forward yet) and making lots of new sounds and noises. He has been eating baby food too for a couple weeks and loves it. He's had zuchini, green beans, avocado, sweet potatoes, mangoes, prunes, squash, banana and carrots. So far, hes a great eater (just like a Fentress). I want him to eat a wide variety of foods so hopefully he won't be too picky as he gets older. Here are a couple pics of him eating:


who needs a spoon?

Also, hes starting to get on a better sleep schedule. He usually sleeps from 8pm to 7am/8am and gets up once in between at around 5 or 6. So not too bad! I can handle getting up once... its when its 2 or 3 times that its hard. We've been trying to let him cry it out but its really hard to do. So usually I cave and go in to check on him. He's got us wrapped around his finger :)



He is very active all day and manages to get a nap or two in between.






When he isn't playing with his toys, he is climbing on Max or pulling Roxy's fur out. As much as I think the animals are annoyed by him, they seem to really love him and will tolerate him doing anything he wants. He also has them wrapped around his finger, I guess.



Max and Roxy trying to get a nap in, too.


Well, not much other news going on. I'll try to be better about updates!! :) Bye everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey La
Thanks for finally updating me on everything. I feel like we havnt really been able to talk in a while. I know you are busy and I seem to never have a quiet moment by myself. School is really hard and work is well work. Steve is still jobless but going on interviews often. He is also still in dealer school to deal poker... so hopefully he will start bringing in some money with that. We actually had to start the process of short selling are house last week. Not sure how long of a process it will be but if you want to buy our house for about 80 thou let me know :) Its def. a buyers market here in AZ. Well I hope you are loving life and loving getting a little more sleep now. I mean its been about 7 months you deserve to get SOME sleep. I love you so much and I miss yall like crazy. I was to squeeze that lil mans chubby legs. lol and give him way to many xooxoxox's I would be talking about Michael... not eric... ALthough he has a bodunkadonk too. Love you all!!!!!
_Jodi