Other than that, Eric has been pretty busy at work as they have a big inspection coming up soon. I've been keeping busy with bringing Michael to playgroups, pool dates, birthday parties and all the other things I drag him along to :) He is getting so big. He FINALLY is starting to take a couple steps at a time. Although, its only when we make him. He would rather stand and walk along the couch, table, entertainment center or anything else he can reach and scoot along. When we get him to let go of those things or our fingers he immediately wants to sit down. I'm guessing its a confidence thing. Hopefully he will be an all-out walker in a few weeks or so. I'll get some video footage of it as well so you all can see him.
In March/April time frame Eric may have to leave again for just a couple months. Its not so bad since if he takes this, hes almost guaranteed to be home later in the year when we plan to visit Florida for Thanksgiving. Its not for sure yet but it is a possibility. I'd rather this than a 6 month deployment ANY DAY. Either way I think Michael and I will head to the states for a quick visit in early April. We can fly on a Military plane for next to nothing into Charleston, AFB so I plan to visit NC for sure. Not sure if I'll make it to any other states this trip since we all will be making the FL trip in November. But I don't have any plans set in stone yet.
Well, I'll put some new photos/videos up soon for you all! See ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment