Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Counting down the days...

So, I'm just a couple days away from my due date! Tomorrow I have an OB Appt and I'm hoping they will say I've progressed some. I think we have most everything squared away and are ready (well, as ready as we will be) for Matthew to make his arrival. Overnight bag is packed, car seat is ready in the car, our neighbor can come let the dog out and overnight care for Michael is all set up. I've been getting contractions pretty often all day but they are not consistent. I'm hoping soon they will be more regular.

Michael goes to his second "Mothers Day Out" class tomorrow. The first one didn't go the best- he DID NOT want to be dropped off. But from what they said, he did well once I was gone and he started to play. I'm hoping as he continues to go the next few weeks, he will become less and less clingy. It will be good... for both of us :)

We are VERY excited for Sandi (Erics mom) to arrive on Friday! The weather will be chilly (especially since she is coming from Tampa) but it will be so great to have her here to help out and visit.

I'm hoping the next time I post on here it will be to say "I'm in labor!". I'm looking forward to that! :)

No comments: