The pumpkin patch itself was kinda picked over but they did have a farm nearby that they drove you out to on a "hayride".... although there was no hay :) It was still a fun ride and Michael enjoyed it.

At the farm he got to feed lots of different animals which he of course loved...
Michael is *starting" to come around to the idea of having a baby around the house. He most of the time ignores Matthews but on occasion he will come up and say hi to him or point to his eyes, nose etc. He is starting to misbehave when I go to nurse Matthew knowing that I can't get up right away to discipline him. So that is something we are working HARD on.


Here is my good friend Tricia and her daughter Emma (Michaels best bud) on the hayride back
Otherwise we are just trying to get into the swing of things having 2 kids instead of just one. Eric has been a HUGE help... I don't know what I'd do without him right now. Him and Michael have gotten so close these last few weeks which has been so nice to see.

No comments:
Post a Comment