Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 1...

Hey everyone, today was a pretty eventful day. It began when our cat jumped out of our second story window at 4:30 this morning haha. Luckily she was ok... just a little shaken up. Then Eric and I went and got out our first Euros. We went to a little bakery near our hotel and got some breakfast. Then, Lane came and got us and brought us to his house where we hung out for awhile. We were able to get our cell phones working but they are local German phone #'s so it will be way to expensive to call back and forth to the US. Soon we will be able to get a house phone (when we get a house :)) and we will have a stateside phone # to use. That way it will be cheap to use and easy to stay in touch. Later this evening we all went over to Alex and Jenn's house and had a cookout for Alex's B-day which was a lot of fun. OK, I think thats about it for the day... time for bed!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, i cant believe you cat jumped out the damn window. LOL Im glad that shes okay. When you went to the bakery, did they speak english??? I still cant believe that your there. You sound like your doing okay. When will Eric go back to work. I hope you guys get a little while to adjust before your home by yourself. How long do you think it will be before you get a house. How will that process work?? Well I miss you and cant wait to see some pics of you guys. Love you and MIss you. Give the belly a good rub for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm glad to hear that you guys made it safely! What an experience. I'm so happy for you both. Like you said in the blog, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun traveling around another country. So...the new Fentress will be German?! huh?! :o) Congrats, again!

Alicia Marshall

Katie said...

Guten Tag! I'm happy to hear you made to safe to Germany. What happened to Roxie? The flight made her loco? LOL I don't know crazy in Deutsch. I'm glad you did this blog thing. I can be an internet stalker now. When is your next appointment for baby Fentress? Spreck to you soon.

Katie