Hey there! I cant believe how big your belly is. It doesnt even look real. I love it. You are all baby girl. You look beautiful. Please keep taking more pictures. I need them. LOL I miss you so much and I check this thing every day to see if anything new is up. Im glad that you found a house. I hope everything works out. It sounds like a nice place. I cant wait till you get a phone. I miss talking to you. The German Festival looked like fun. I could see some Germans in the background. They looked nice. :) Well I miss you like crazy. Tell you family congrats on the new babies. Have you had your apt with your doctor, or when is that? ALso i ment to tell you before, i got a thing in the mail from the post office that you mail would be forwarded here, but i have not recieved any yet. So im not sure whats going on or what to do. Have you recieved any of your stuff yet. Your car? or furniture? Okay well I love you and I hope to hear from you soon. I look on this thing everyday to see if there is anything new. Keep the photos comming. I love you, and you too Eric. Miss you both, cant wait to see you. ~~Jodi~~
1 comment:
Hey there! I cant believe how big your belly is. It doesnt even look real. I love it. You are all baby girl. You look beautiful. Please keep taking more pictures. I need them. LOL I miss you so much and I check this thing every day to see if anything new is up. Im glad that you found a house. I hope everything works out. It sounds like a nice place. I cant wait till you get a phone. I miss talking to you. The German Festival looked like fun. I could see some Germans in the background. They looked nice. :) Well I miss you like crazy. Tell you family congrats on the new babies. Have you had your apt with your doctor, or when is that? ALso i ment to tell you before, i got a thing in the mail from the post office that you mail would be forwarded here, but i have not recieved any yet. So im not sure whats going on or what to do. Have you recieved any of your stuff yet. Your car? or furniture? Okay well I love you and I hope to hear from you soon. I look on this thing everyday to see if there is anything new. Keep the photos comming. I love you, and you too Eric. Miss you both, cant wait to see you.
~~Jodi~~
Post a Comment