On Monday, Eric and I took our German driving test... he passed it and I failed by 4 points. But luckily I got to retake it today and passed! yay! Tomorrow night (Thurs) we meet with our new landlord to sign our lease for the house. Unfortunately, we cant actually move in until the 30th since there are still renters there. But until then we will spend another couple nights at the hotel then move in with our awesome friends, Lane and Monica. They have been so good to us and now they are letting us live with them. I hope they know what they are getting themselves into :)
I am now enrolled in the hospital here so I should be able to get an appt to meet my new doctor and get an ultrasound soon. I've called twice and they keep saying they will call back with an available appt time but I haven't heard back yet. They mentioned that when they do call back (which is suppose to be by the end of today) I should be able to get an appt in the next couple days. Once I meet my doc, then my doc schedules the ultrasound for me. I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!! The anticipation is killing me!
Not sure what we are doing for the 4th of July yet... Theres a big fireworks show/concert on base so we might go to that. Eric has that day off work so thats good!
Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
Hey well congrats on passing your test. Yeah. THey dont know what they are getting themselves into by giving you a lisence do they? :) Well I hope you and Eric have a good 4TH. Im glad that he has it off. I am leaving for Texas today to go for the weekend. My mom, jeni and deann are going with me and we are driving. Krisit and Aaron have a huge piece of land and lake so we will be out on the water all weekend. Im looking forward to it. Im glad you are getting into the doctors. It sounds like it is a little frustrating getting an apointmetn. I did some working out last night and im so sore. It hurts to sit on the potty. LOL how are you feeling. IS it getting hard to bend over and stuff? How exciting to sign the papers on the house. I cant wait to see pics of it. How are the animals?? Okay well i hope that yall have a great weekend and I miss you guys and love you
JOdi
Post a Comment