Hey everyone, its been a few days but heres an update! Not too much news right now, we mainly have been just getting paperwork/appointments done on base, driving around & getting to know the area, and hanging out with friends. My friend Jenn is letting me borrow her car until the Beetle gets here (should be around the 18th) and Eric is still driving the rental car. It was pretty cheap to keep it for another 2 weeks (only about 85.00) so we decided it was worth it to have 2 cars. Today we went on a tour offered by the base that takes you around the local area. They showed us several bases and towns, told us about the history of the area, and then we had a great lunch at a restaurant out in the country. I had the wild boar (I've been adventurous with my food selections since we've been in Germany:) )
I have an appointment on Monday to meet with a nurse at the base hospital to go over my records/do paperwork. Once I meet with them, I can choose whether I want to have my appointments/deliver the baby on base or at a German hospital. Since they are overbooked on base, they offer both options for me. I've heard from several people that the German hospitals are WAY better than the military hospital so as of right now, thats where I'm leaning towards going.
This weekend Eric and I are going to try to get out and sightsee. Not sure where we are going yet but we've had a bunch of suggestions on things to do within an hour or 2 away. So we are going to do some research and do something fun.
I think thats about it for now!
1 comment:
Hey well Im glad to hear that you are getting some things done, And Fianlly are getting an apointment on base. Thats exciting!! Sorry I had to cut you off the other day. It was great to hear from you. Make sure you take your camera on your adventure. I would love to see what you guys decided to do. I cant freaking wait untill I get there. Im not sure if you have talked to Ryan but he is planning on comming out too. I hope thats okay. And then there is Steve. And Im not sure about Tatum. Maybe Steve and Tatum will come for a few days and then come back because of work and stuff, and then I can just stay as long as I want. :) Okay well I love you and miss you, and put some new pictures up!!! :P okay love you and miss you
~Jodi~
Post a Comment