Friday, November 7, 2008

Thursday or sooner!

Well, the doctor is going to induce me this Thursday, November 13th if Michael doesn't come sooner! She checked me today and I'm still 3cm (although she said I'm a "good" 3 cm now) and I'm 70% effaced (so my cervix is thinning). She said it looks like he will come sooner than Thursday but if he decides to stay in, then they will induce me that morning.

So I'll keep this updated if anything happens sooner... otherwise, I guess it will be Nov 13!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLLY FREAKING COW, YOUR GONNA HAVE A BABY BY NEXT THURSDAY!!!!! La I am so proud of you and Eric, I cant wait till I get to come and see your little guy. I pray that you will have a quick and painless delivery..... okay lets just hope that only one baby comes out. LOL Seriously Im thinking about you two a lot and wish I was going to be there to go through this with you. Be strong and know that you will be the perfect mother and father for YOUR baby. Michael will be so lucky. I love you and miss you both, okay all three.. so much. Talk to you soon.
Remember to breath
he he he whew he he he whew he he he whew!