Tomorrow is the big day! I am suppose to call the hospital at 5:00am and make sure they have room for me. Hopefully not too many people will go into labor that day! If they do have room (which they should) then I go in at 6:00am to be induced. If they don't have room, then I may have to wait until Friday.
I am going to try to have either Eric or my dad post updates on this blog throughout the day. We may not have a chance to call, so this is the best way to keep everyone updated. I'm getting very anxious for Thursday to come!!
Here is my last pregnant photo... 40 weeks along!
2 comments:
I hope it's a wonderful birthday!! :) I can't wait to see pictures.
Thinking of you!
-Julie Ruble
Well Hello there MOMMY and DADDY
I just missed your call somehow and Im mad that I did. I wish I could of talked to you one last time as a childless person. :P I know that you are probably so worried and anxious and stressed about tomarrow morning, but dont be YOU WILL BE FINE. You got your mommy and daddy there and ofcourse ERIC. I know you will probably need lots of sleep once Michael is out but I would love to chat with someone there.....just to know that everything went perfect. And I wish so much that I could be there to help out and show you how easy it comes, being a mommy. :) I love you both so much and enjoy tomarrow LA, dont be a worry wort. I love you some more. Talk to you soon
Jodi
Post a Comment