Oh My Gosh La, he just looks so happy all the time... well at least when you are taking pics of him. He is sooooo darn stickin toootin roootin cute! I cant wait to hold his little booty. I hope you are not one of those moms that doesnt like it when other people hold your baby, cause you are not even gonna get to change his diaper while Im there. :) (sadly im a pro at that) La you and Eric I think made the cutest baby ever. You need to enter him in on some contests or something. Well love you and see you in 25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh La, he just looks so happy all the time... well at least when you are taking pics of him. He is sooooo darn stickin toootin roootin cute! I cant wait to hold his little booty. I hope you are not one of those moms that doesnt like it when other people hold your baby, cause you are not even gonna get to change his diaper while Im there. :) (sadly im a pro at that)
La you and Eric I think made the cutest baby ever. You need to enter him in on some contests or something.
Well love you and see you in 25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya
Post a Comment