Hey everyone, its been awhile since I updated! Michael had his 2-month checkup on the 21st and it went really well. He was 12 lbs 4 oz and 23.5 inches tall. I guess he is pretty average weight and a little on the tall side. He did really well through the whole ordeal... until shot time. Then of course he screamed at the top of his lungs. The doc said Michael looked really healthy. After his shots he was a bit fussy for a couple days but is back to normal now.
He will see the kidney specialist again next month.
Michael also has done really well sleeping the last couple days. He's been sleeping from around 9pm-6am and then eating and going back to sleep until 9am. He's also been really happy and playful throughout the day and not just crying for no reason. Its been really fun.
Jodi gets here on Feb. 4th and we are really excited. The only trip we have booked so far is to Amsterdam. We plan to do other day trips while she is here (Belgium, France and Switzerland) but nothing is set in stone yet and we will see how Michael does for us!
I have a few new photos of Michael that I will upload here soon also.
No comments:
Post a Comment