Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our trip to NC/FL so far

Well, so far Michael has met lots and lots of family and friends in the U.S. First we arrived in Charlotte and spent a day and half there before heading down to Tampa to visit Eric's family. In FL he got to meet Eric's mom (grandma Sandi), his great-grandparents and lots of great aunts and uncles.





Also, Michael got to go to the beach for the first time in Sarasota, FL. He had a great day and loved the bathing suit and swim apparel his grandma got for him!



We also attended a wedding reception for some friends of ours we knew from Travis AFB, CA. It worked out good that it was happening the same weekend we were in Tampa!



After a week in FL we came back up to Charlotte. He got to see my parents again (Oma and Opa) and meet more family.

Here are some cousins from my side, Sydney and Drew...




We also got to see more of Erics family... his brother Justin, his wife Andrea and Michael's cousins Camden and baby Tristan.


Michael and Tristan had fun in the grass...



Well, I still have lots more photos and we'll be here for one more week so I'll put the rest in another post. Glad we've had the chance to see so many people!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day La. I tried calling you earlier but you must of been busy being a mom and all....... :P well I love you and I hope you enjoyed your day. I wish I could of been there to take you out or something...I hope to talk to you soon. Love you
Jodi