Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More photos from Charlotte trip

Here are a few more photos from my trip to Charlotte...


Here is Michael with my sister Kristie and my sister-in-law Leah.



And with my mom and dad.



This is Michaels cousin Jake... he is the same age as Tristan.



We also got to go over to Justin and Andreas again where Michael got to meet Nick and Jenny that were visiting from CO. And then a pic of both my parents with Michael.



One of Michael and I... I guess I didn't get to many of just the two of us this trip! And here is one of me with my nieces and nephew. These are my sisters kids.


One of the days we went to the National White Water Center in Charlotte. We had fun just walking around seeing all the neat things they had to do there. Michael had fun just riding in the stroller :) haha...


This one is for daddy... Michael in my nieces pink chair :) And then one of him driving.


All in all we had a great trip! Michael did really well through it all. Hes quite the traveler now... 7 planes and 24 hours of flying total!

1 comment:

mema said...

Laura,

So sorry that we didn't get to connect with you and little Michael while you were in the States. I was out of commission for most of April with the shingles, of all things, for most of April.

He is growing so much. I'm glad that you had such a good trip and that he is a good traveler. Hope Eric is home by now too. I know that you missed him, but sure enjoyed a visit with the families.

Love to All

Tom & Carmel