Eric had to deploy. He left a couple weeks ago and can't say where he went and doesn't know how long he will be gone (most likely a few months but we have no idea). Unfortunately we weren't given too much notice either (just a few days). I wasn't able to write anything about it until he was there safely (as this is a secret mission) but I wanted to update everyone on it now. We have been super lucky so far in Eric's career and haven't had to deal with deployments but it was inevitable. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers over the next several months please!
Back here at the house I've been staying busy and keeping my mind off of things. I am able to communicate with Eric through Email or telephone calls fairly regularly so its been nice. Michael has been doing great and keeps me busy, haha! I have great neighbors at our new house who make Michael and I feel like part of thier family.
I will keep you all updated as regularly as I can! And have a couple new videos I will post of Michael soon. Love you all!
1 comment:
I always hate it when Bryan leaves too. I'm glad you have so many great friends out there to lean on when you need to. Michael I'm sure keeps you busy but definitely in a good way! Hope all stays well with you and miss our get togethers!
Post a Comment