Here is his new hat-
just playing...
Silly boy!
Favorite time of day (besides eating)- BATH TIME!
Also, here are some from my birthday weekend...
I had an 80's themed birthday party! Here are just a few of the MANY hilarious photos from that night:
Eric and I, and the Lanes
The girls, and the guys
I was so excited that everyone got into it and dressed up for the party. I was a little worried Eric and I would be the only ones, haha! It ended up being a lot of fun!
Also, Eric took me rock climbing (along with the Lanes) at the newly opened Outdoor Recreation Center on Ramstein. It is just a small part of the new KMCC that is opening section by section. It has a huge food court, new BX, movie theaters and new shops. It will be great when its fully opened!
After that we ate at Macaroni Grill- it had also just opened in the KMCC!
Michael is such a great eater! He has never refused any food- he will eat ANYTHING! During dinner that night he fell asleep right in the booth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment