Thursday, October 8, 2009

5 weeks down...

It has already been 5 weeks since Eric left. It has gone by surprisingly fast so far... for me at least. I hope it has for him also! Still don't have a time line as to when he will get back, so even though its going by fast so far, I'm trying not to get too excited yet. We do have an address for him if you care to send him any goodies or letters while he is away. Just send me an email and I can pass it along.

My parents have both come out to visit for a few weeks as well. My mom got here at the end of September and my dad arrived yesterday. They both plan to stay until Oct 28th. It was a last minute decision but I'm so glad they were able to come out to keep me company. We have a few day trips planned and also are going to Paris on the 20th. I'm looking forward to traveling some more and showing them around. My mom I went to Idar Oberstein a few days ago (before my dad arrived) which is a village about 45 minutes from my house that has the ruins of a castles and a small chapel built into the side of a mountain. I have been before but wanted to show my mom. We also took Michael to the Zoo which was fun and I will post a few photos soon.

Here is a new video of Michael enjoying the bath tub. No matter how bad of a mood he might be in before bath time, he always has a good time in the tub!

No comments: