Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gone for a few days...

We are taking a trip to Interlaken, Switzerland on Thursday. We are very excited to spend a few days there! Our hotel seems pretty nice- its overlooks the Alps and Lake Thun in the mountains above Interlaken. We are looking forward to getting away and seeing some beautiful mountains. I'll be sure to post some photos when we get back :)

In other news- I'm out of my first trimester! woohoo! I'm continuing to take the anti-nausea medicine at night and its working great. In the next week or so I might try to go without it and see how my nausea is now. Hopefully I won't need to take it much longer. Other than that I feel great and am starting to get some of my energy back. My gut I mean, belly is starting to show a bit. I'm at that awkward stage where you can't tell whether I'm pregnant or have just been throwing back a few too many beers.

Eric isn't having the best week ever. He had a muscle spasm in his back towards the end of last week and over the weekend came down with a bad cold. He seems to be feeling a little better (both back and cold) so hopefully he will be feeling back to normal by our mini-trip.

Michael is great... getting into everything of course. He learned he can reach up on the counters and tables so we have had to do a little extra-baby proofing. He has learned a few new words lately and copies most anything you try to get him to do. Well, until you try to show someone or get it on video.... then he just gives you a blank stare.

OK, I'll post some photos in a few days!

No comments: