Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh Yeah...

I forgot to write how far along I am! I'm 10 weeks now and am due September 24th!

My nausea (which has been pretty bad) has gotten MUCH better the past several days. I went from throwing up several times a day to not at all now for 3 days straight!! So thats much better. I was given some anti- nausea medicine a few weeks back but it didn't seem to be helping much. But one day I decided to take it before bed instead of first thing in the morning. For some reason it seems to help me feel better. So now I just take it before bed. Whatever works, I guess!

I don't go back to the doctor until April so I've got awhile.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Eric and Laura,

Well, Sandi reminded to to come and check out your blog once in a while, and now I know why....you're preggies again!

I have been to your blog before, but, well, you know how it is - you get busy and then forget. So I read a bunch - back to last June - and am glad to see everything is well with you guys.

The internet is an amazing thing for communications, with pics and even videos. I feel like I know you guys well already!

So I realized I could write a message to you and thought I'd tell you that you take incredible pictures, Laura! Am also glad to see that you are travelling around to see the sights. I love Europe and wondered if you were taking advantage of the opportunity.

Of course, every summer I think about when you guys visited me, but I always wince at the thought of wearing my grubbiest work clothes while you were there. I should have changed asap, but, oh well. In any case, we put on an addition since then. I don't think I've sent you any pics of it yet, so will do that soon. You'll like it.

Very nice blog, Laura. I'll try to make it a habit to keep up with it! If you ever get back to Colorado, let me know. I'll be sure to dress properly next time!

Tom Kempf